Do you hate the taste of burnt, stale or bland coffee?
Do you buy high quality, fresh and well roasted coffee beans?
Do you treat your beans properly before brewing?
Give your beans the royal treatment with the Artence Ceramic Burr grinder!
If your beans are ground into a uneven sized particles then the smaller bits will burn while you'll fail to extract delicious coffee oils from the larger bits
The adjustable ceramic burr mechanism ensures that you ground your beans into even, perfectly sized particles for ideal extraction to make a superb cup of coffee!
Why we love this product:
- Burrs are easily adjusted. Make any grind from fine espresso to course french press
- Quality construction, ceramic burrs that last years, BPA-free plastic and thick high quality glass
- Easy to use! The non-slip silicon base and cap will stop it from moving around and your beans from spilling whilst grinding
Pro-tip: Top baristas recommend using your Artence burr grinder to grind your coffee right before brewing to get the most out of your beans! Whilst coffee beans can remain fresh for weeks when whole, they start going stale within minutes or hours after grinding
We have limited stock so ORDER NOW to ensure you don't miss out!
- Includes: 1 grinder, 2 glass pots, 1 pot lid and a silicon base and lid
- Construction: BPA-free plastic, stainless steel, glass, ceramic and silicon
- Size: 9.5 x 16 cm
- Bean capacity: 75g
- Powder capacity: 120g